Injectable Vitamins (A, D3 & E)
Composition: Each 1 ml. contains:
Vitamin A 100 000 IU
Vitamin D3 20 000 IU
Vitamin E 20 mg.
Ademin is a sterile oily solution of vitamin A (Retinol), Vitamin D3 (cholecalcipherol) and Vitamin E (Tochopherol) for intramuscular injection.
The physiological Function of Vitamins A D3 & E is:
Prevention of symptoms associated with vitamin (A, D3, & E) deficiencies such as night blindness, corneal keratinization, muscular disorders and infertility.
Treatment and prevention of vitamins deficiencies of nutritional origin, as well as their consequences:
- Growth disorder. .
- Reproductive disorders.
The combination of these three vitamins is particularly interesting as:
- Adjuvant to anthelminitic, anticoccidial and anti-infectious.
- For the replacement of vitamins for breeding animal, and for enhancement of the resistance in the new-born animals.
- To promote the development of the immunity under prophylactic vaccination programme and to enhance the activity of therapeutic treatments.
- Ademin can be used in cattle, horse, camel, sheep, goats and the newly born of the aforementioned animals.
Doses and administration:
Ademin inj. is administered by deep intramuscular injection except in sheep, where subcutaneous route is preferable.
- Cattle, horse & camels: 8 - 16 ml
- Calves, foals, sheep & goats: 2 - 4 ml
- Lambs & kids: 1 - 2 ml
- Treatment can be repeated after 4 weeks.
Over doses may lead to hypervitaminosis which appears as gastrointestinal disorders, weakness, abnormal calcium deposit particularly in artries and kidneys, alopecia, joints pain and dry scaly skin.
Over dose may cause hyper calcemia in young animals.
Store in a dark at a temperature below 30°C.
100 ml amber glass injection bottles.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY